We love to meet new patients!
Our Community Commitment
Owned and operated by Dr Monica O’Malley, Your New Dentist provides family-friendly dental services throughout the Mooroolbark and Yea region. Our goal is to ensure all our patients have access to high-quality and affordable dental care.
Both clinics in Mooroolbark and Yea, use state-of-the-art technologies, cutting-edge techniques and advanced diagnostics to give our patients the best dental care in the quickest possible time. This minimises their discomfort and fear of visiting the dentist.
Apart from our focus on quality, service and gentle care, we also make sure we educate our patients on protective and preventive measures for their teeth so they can retain their pearly whites and healthy smiles for longer.
Your New Dentist seeks to provide quality dental care with the right treatment solutions to suit the budget and lifestyle of all our clients so no one feels left out. But apart from our focus on world-class dental treatments at affordable prices, we also believe strongly in giving back to our community.
We support both local and international charities with a focus on better health. We have been supporting Doctors Without Borders since 2006.
We’re continue to remain committed to local and international communities so that current and future generations can enjoy a better quality of life, especially in lesser-privileged areas. We invite you to become part of our community so we can improve health conditions for others around the world and closer to home.
Your New Dentist Vision & Mission:
Our aim is to be a socially conscious and respected practice offering the best quality dental care services in the region.
Our goal is to make sure that everyone has access to affordable treatments without fearing a visit to the dentist.
Our Core Values
- Compassion: We treat our patients with the utmost respect and without any presumptions so they can preserve their dignity at all times.
- Integrity: We endeavour to be honest and reliable while taking good care of our patients.
- Environmental Protection: We always seek to follow the most environmentally friendly practices, taking immense care to protect our natural ecosystem.
- Teamwork: We are committed to creating a favourable work environment where every team member feels valued and recognised.
- Commitment: We are committed to our patients by providing them with the best dental services possible.
- Innovation: We emphasise and encourage our team to think innovatively and challenge conventions to bring about the most positive outcomes for our patients.
Penioner Concession Discount
Terms and Conditions apply.
Clients need to present their Pensioner Concession card.
The discount of 15% applies to the following services:
- 011 – Comprehensive examination
- 012 – Periodic recall examination.
- 114 – Standard Cleaning
- 022 – Radiographs ( X Rays)
- 511, 512 – Basic amalgam fillings
- 531, 532 – Basic composite resin (tooth coloured) fillings