Your New DentistLocated in Mooroolbark & Yea
COVID-19 Stage 4 Update
To our Clients & Community
As of Monday August 3, Your New Dentist in Mooroolbark chose to restrict its services to the Australian Dental Association Level 3 restriction. From August 5 at 11:59pm this was mandated by the government.
Why are level 3 restrictions being introduced?
- To avoid any aerosol generating procedure that can safely be delayed (for example a check-up and clean)
- And to limit the movement of people across Melbourne
- This will help limit the spread of COVID-19 through the community and help to prevent more hospitalisations and deaths
What can we do under these restrictions?
- We are limiting our services to emergency treatment only
- We can still perform treatment to treat
- If your medical doctor has referred you, we may still be able to provide treatment
- Please call us if you are in doubt
What does this mean for you?
- Any appointments scheduled during the lockdown will be cancelled
- We are reducing our days to Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- If you call outside of these days there will be a phone number to contact in case of a dental emergency during business hours
Where to from here?
- Once restrictions have been eased, we will be in contact with all clients with appointments that were affected by the lockdown
Please call us if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your understanding at this time. Our number one priority is the health and well being of our clients and staff.
The YND Team
Because you are ready for a positive dental experience?
Why Should You Choose Your New Dentist?
- Our patients are treated with the utmost care in a caring and gentle environment – just as we would any family member.
- Our highly experienced professionals provide high-quality care and services.
- We help our patients understand the importance of good oral hygiene – so they can reduce their visits to us.
- We actively participate in our local community events.
- We don’t follow a one size fits all policy – our services are personalised after proper assessment of your particular condition.
- We make sure your experience is quick and pleasant so you can go back to your normal routine with minimal disruptions.
- We believe that preventing dental issues is far better than correcting them.
- We focus on getting to know our patients to offer specific treatments that achieve the best possible outcomes.
- We use updated equipment and technology to provide patients with the best care.
Our team can help you with a range of treatments for all types of dental issues. When you choose us, you’ll rest assured knowing you’re in the hands of experienced professionals who provide excellent quality of dental care.
We are also proud supporters of our local community. Find out more about our community initiatives.
Your New Dentist – your local Mooroolbark & Yea Dentists
Your New Dentist is a local dental practice dedicated to serving the community across the Mooroolbark and Yea region. As a locally operated and owned dental practice, we work on a simple philosophy where our whole focus is on you, our patient.
Your New Dentist is committed to helping patients regain their confidence with every smile. We encourage you to ask us questions so we can help you feel more comfortable with our procedures and treatments. We believe that the best services can only be provided through mutual trust and respect – and we’re here to do just that!
Call us today for an Appointment
and begin rewriting your Dental Story
Your New Dentist – Changing The Way You View Oral Health
Hello! I’m Dr. Monica O’Malley, a veteran of 28 years in the dental industry. I started Your New Dentist, a private family dental practice, because I wanted every patient of every age group to benefit from personalised care and a positive dental experience. To do this, I’ve partnered with a team of wonderful professionals who are just as committed as I am to showing you how a good experience with your dentist can change the way you view oral health.
You’ll find that we get to know you as a person and not just as our patient because we believe in treating everyone just like we would our family and friends. And we will continue to abide by that philosophy in everything we do. Our commitment is to empower you with a sense of confidence and freedom – and much of that can start with great oral health.
At Your New Dentist, we consider ourselves one big family and we treat our patients exactly as we would a loved one. We love our jobs and remain dedicated to making a positive difference to everyone we come across.
We recognise that you may not have had a good dental experience in your past and may be wary during your first visit to us. But we assure you that we will do everything to make you feel comfortable and welcome – just like you would in your own home. Our team is gentle and caring, yet professional and well trained to do their jobs well, which is why you’ll feel more and more confident every time you walk through our doors.
If you’ve avoided getting dental work in the past because of guilt or even shame, we urge you to get rid of it. We assure you of a completely non-judgemental experience every time. The key to overall good wellbeing is to start somewhere, and that can begin with good oral health. Your New Dentist is committed to helping you do that while eliminating your fear of the dentist.
So why have I adopted this philosophy for my practice? I’ve often overheard conversations about how much people fear the dentist. This is disheartening to hear as a professional in the field, which is why I want to help the community feel good about their oral health through a positive dental experience.
Your New Dentist is committed to changing your perception of the ‘frightful’ dentist. When you come to us, you’ll find a compassionate, non-judgemental and caring team who want to get to know you better and help you improve your oral health along the way.