Your New DentistLocated in Mooroolbark & Yea
To our Clients & Community
To our valued clients,
The COVID19 pandemic peaked in Australia around 28 March, and since then the transmission of new cases has slowed significantly. Currently, in Victoria there are only 118 known active cases of COVID19, and this number continues to decrease every day. These people are in isolation, and therefore should not present to dental practices. What is unknown is the number of asymptomatic cases that might pose a risk.
What does this mean for you?
We are pleased to advise you that as of Monday, April 27th we are able to return to level 2 restrictions and reinstate some of our services.
Treatments we can now provide include;
- Check-ups and preventive treatments such as fluoride applications
- Fillings placed under rubber dam
- Simple extractions
Unfortunately, we are still restricted on carrying out professional cleaning at this time.
As of Monday, April 27th, we will be contacting those clients who were affected by the COVID19 shut down at short notice to resume care under the new restrictions.
We are keen to be fully operational again as soon as possible and we wish to thank you for your patience and support at this time.
If you are experiencing any dental emergencies or have any concerns during this time, we are only a phone call away.
We look forward to resuming our normal service in the coming months.
Wishing you and your families well at this time,
The YND Team
To our Clients & Community Business as Usual
What does this mean for you?
Please do not attend our clinics:
• If you are unwell – please phone and we can coordinate your care
• If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• If you have been in contact with any confirmed case of COVID-19 or someone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
If you attend for an appointment:
• You will be asked to hand sanitise or wash your hands
• You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions
• You will be asked to use a mouthwash before treatment
• We will take your temperature.
We are limiting our generation of aerosols (air and water spray)
• This means you are unlikely to receive your regular clean
• You may receive a stabilisation filling and be asked to return once restrictions have been lifted for a permanent filling
We can still provide emergency care and pain relief.
If you have any comorbidities (autoimmune conditions, diabetes, lung conditions, etc) and are not in any pain, we recommend delaying treatment for your own safety. Your health is our biggest concern.
During this time please maintain your oral health with brushing twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.
Our sincere and best wishes to all at this challenging time.
Because you are ready for a positive dental experience?
Why Should You Choose Your New Dentist?
- Our patients are treated with the utmost care in a caring and gentle environment – just as we would any family member.
- Our highly experienced professionals provide high-quality care and services.
- We help our patients understand the importance of good oral hygiene – so they can reduce their visits to us.
- We actively participate in our local community events.
- We don’t follow a one size fits all policy – our services are personalised after proper assessment of your particular condition.
- We make sure your experience is quick and pleasant so you can go back to your normal routine with minimal disruptions.
- We believe that preventing dental issues is far better than correcting them.
- We focus on getting to know our patients to offer specific treatments that achieve the best possible outcomes.
- We use updated equipment and technology to provide patients with the best care.
Our team can help you with a range of treatments for all types of dental issues. When you choose us, you’ll rest assured knowing you’re in the hands of experienced professionals who provide excellent quality of dental care.
We are also proud supporters of our local community. Find out more about our community initiatives.
Your New Dentist – your local Mooroolbark & Yea Dentists
Your New Dentist is a local dental practice dedicated to serving the community across the Mooroolbark and Yea region. As a locally operated and owned dental practice, we work on a simple philosophy where our whole focus is on you, our patient.
Your New Dentist is committed to helping patients regain their confidence with every smile. We encourage you to ask us questions so we can help you feel more comfortable with our procedures and treatments. We believe that the best services can only be provided through mutual trust and respect – and we’re here to do just that!
Call us today for an Appointment
and begin rewriting your Dental Story
Your New Dentist – Changing The Way You View Oral Health
Hello! I’m Dr. Monica O’Malley, a veteran of 28 years in the dental industry. I started Your New Dentist, a private family dental practice, because I wanted every patient of every age group to benefit from personalised care and a positive dental experience. To do this, I’ve partnered with a team of wonderful professionals who are just as committed as I am to showing you how a good experience with your dentist can change the way you view oral health.
You’ll find that we get to know you as a person and not just as our patient because we believe in treating everyone just like we would our family and friends. And we will continue to abide by that philosophy in everything we do. Our commitment is to empower you with a sense of confidence and freedom – and much of that can start with great oral health.
At Your New Dentist, we consider ourselves one big family and we treat our patients exactly as we would a loved one. We love our jobs and remain dedicated to making a positive difference to everyone we come across.
We recognise that you may not have had a good dental experience in your past and may be wary during your first visit to us. But we assure you that we will do everything to make you feel comfortable and welcome – just like you would in your own home. Our team is gentle and caring, yet professional and well trained to do their jobs well, which is why you’ll feel more and more confident every time you walk through our doors.
If you’ve avoided getting dental work in the past because of guilt or even shame, we urge you to get rid of it. We assure you of a completely non-judgemental experience every time. The key to overall good wellbeing is to start somewhere, and that can begin with good oral health. Your New Dentist is committed to helping you do that while eliminating your fear of the dentist.
So why have I adopted this philosophy for my practice? I’ve often overheard conversations about how much people fear the dentist. This is disheartening to hear as a professional in the field, which is why I want to help the community feel good about their oral health through a positive dental experience.
Your New Dentist is committed to changing your perception of the ‘frightful’ dentist. When you come to us, you’ll find a compassionate, non-judgemental and caring team who want to get to know you better and help you improve your oral health along the way.